Thursday, August 4, 2011

Your Heart Today exhibit





"Walang Hanggang Pag-ibig"
pencil and acrylic on canvas
8"x10"

Accompanying words:
“When that final moment does come, let not my loved ones grieve for long. Let them comfort each other. And let them know how much happiness they brought into my life. Let them pray for me, as I will continue to pray for them, hoping that they will always pray for each other." “Let them know that they made possible whatever good I offered to our world. And let them realize that our separation is just for a short while as we prepare for our reunion in eternity.”
(Excerpts taken from the poem Prayer for a Happy Death by Cory Aquino)




August 3, 2011 to September 3, 2011 at the Ortigas Foundation Library
Ortigas corner Meralco Avenue,
Ortigas Center, Pasig City

With works by Ang Ilustrador ng Kabataan and words by Ninoy and Cory Aquino
Please come and visit!



***
If you like this post, please comment

Or gift yourself and loved ones with lovely goodies here
I'll appreciate it very much, thank you.

Plus, please check out my youtube videos and sub my channel:











3 comments:

LLOYD said...

as usual..awesome post!..thanks for sharing.

sir, i've noticed that the main site of ANG INK is down is this gonna be fixed soon?..i hope they could do something for us non-luzon peeps who wants to join the group..thanks!

Sergio said...

the ink website will be relaunched soon, so keep in touch through our fb and site, lloyd!

LLOYD said...

i am..i was trying to find that link where i can contact Panch Alcaraz to inquire about my situation. I already did this early 2000's i think she was the president then or something the situation didn't go well because the requirements is final..nway thanks for the info will stay in touch!